«Sabor a Tango» is the best way to live the Tango Experience in all its glory. Deep in the heart Buenos Aires , the Venue has absolutely everything to give to its guests. SABOR A TANGO occupies the former Palazzo Rossini, the historic Societá Italia Unita premises, which was built entirely with materials shipped from Italy in 1878.
• Ample reception area with a traditional
• A great Dining Hall that can comfortable
sit 500 guests and is profusely decorated by paintings and has beautiful balconies
on the first floor.
• A professional dance floor and stage where renowned Tango artists make their appearance.
• The best Argentine and International cuisine with a great variety of delicious options. Special food regimes and diets are gladly welcome.
• “El Patio de la Morocha” hall for Tango lessons.
• A Hall that’s specially devoted to the “Milonga Italia Unita” that houses Tango lessons for beginners (please contact us for special discount for our guests).
• 27,000 sq. ft. devoted completely to the Tango.
• Excellent quality of service for our guests, helpful staff and the best cuisine.
• First rate helpful staff, waiters and waitresses with knowledge of English, French, Italian and Portuguese.
• Air conditioning
• Address: Perón 2535, Balvanera (Once).
«Sabor a Tango» offers its guests a warm and relaxed ambiance in its great dining hall and its highest quality cuisine, worthy of the most demanding gourmet.
We kindly invite those who appreciate the pleasure of dining to enjoy a memorable
evening of Tango.
A traditional bar, situated in the old waiting room will welcome you with the best international cocktails.
«Sabor a Tango» has prepared a special menu for you, one as special as our dedicated service and our delicious meals, all authentically Argentine.
Every night our Great Dining Hall proudly hosts guests from all over the world. All through the years, SABOR A TANGO has risen up the curtains for more than 4,500 shows, each one of them unique and exceptional. Our guests never fail to be dazzled by the professionalism and craft our artist show on scene.
It is our great pride to know that each night, these marvelous artists give their all for 1.30 hours in order to provide a wonderful experience for our guests.
After dinner, at 10.00 PM sharp, the SABOR A TANGO stage becomes song, music and dance.
• 1.30 hour show
• Singers (male and female singers)
• Four internationally renowned dance couples
• Guest singers
• Gaucho music and Argentine Folk ballet
• Music from the high plateaus of the North
• Tango Orchestra «Sabor a TANGO»
Prices & Offers
1) Buying Dinner & Show you get for Free a Tengo lesson for 1 hour, official CERTIFICATE included.
2) Buying Dinner & Show you get FREE DRINKS all night long.
3) Request transfer in/out from you hotel to the show for only u$s 6,00 per person.
[box style=»2-1″ bg=»black» icon=»/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SpecialOffer.png» title=’Special offerDiscount prices*‘]
Show & free drinks: u$s 65u$d 55
Dinner & Tango Show: u$s 90u$d 80
Dinner & Show (VIP sector): u$s 170u$d 160
Dinner & show for kids: u$s 40u$d 30
*All prices per person.
You can buy in advance for your Voucher here. The electronic purchasing process will enable a form where you can enter all your information to send you the electronic voucher to the requested date (do not forget to add your e-mail). Buying is very easy, just follow the step indicated. Once finished the purchasing we will contact you to let you get your voucher. Print it out and enjoy the show.
Also you can RESERVE. Just open our reservation form click here . We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.